Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thank you!

THANKS!!!!


A HUGE thank you to all of the parents and family members who came to the Pumpkin Patch today! It was so wonderful to have you with us and the kids had a great time! If you imagine me with all 41 kids, you can imagine how grateful I am to have the support of terrific parents.


Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

 **I'm not really sure how I ended up with this snowfall effect on the slideshow, but I wasn't able to go back and edit it, so I got stuck with some pumpkin patch snowflakes (aren't we lucky we really had a gorgeous, sunny day and that it was nowhere near cold enough to snow!) I will work on my slideshow skills!

Reminder: There will be no school on Thursday and Friday of this week due to parent teacher conferences. I met with some families after school today and I am looking forward to connecting with the rest of you in the next few days!

Also, next Friday we will be having our Halloween parties. I still need to find out some more info from the other Kinder teachers about what typically occurs for Kinder kiddos, but children can wear their costumes to school and we will have some fun activities and snacks. I would love parent helpers and party planners! Please email me if you are interested! [ ktoppel@ttsd.k12.or.us ]

No comments:

Post a Comment