Saturday, October 2, 2010

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

A BIG thanks to Brandi Coffman-Luckcuck for organizing an online Parent Volunteer Calendar for my AM class. I think it will be a great way to organize volunteers because each parent can have access to the calendar to choose dates when they can volunteer and can easily make changes if something comes up. Instructions on how to use the calendar were emailed to all parents who signed up to volunteer at our Kindergarten Meet and Greet who provided an email address. If you didn't receive that email and would like to volunteer, you can click the link on the upper right-hand side of this page and that will take you to the page when you need to sign in. The user name and password are listed there as well. Once you sign in, click on "calendar" which you will find at the top of page on the left and you will be taken to the calendar. I will work on getting the same thing set up for my PM class as well. If anyone is interested in taking the reigns on that for the PM class like Brandi did, please let me know!

Also, I would like to ask for help on two other things.

1. If you drink bottled water/juice can you please save the plastic caps and send them to school? I want to make some activities using letters on the caps so I will need lots of them!

2. Does anyone have a table saw that would be appropriate for cutting our writing whiteboards? The ones I inherited with the classroom are just too big for such little people and I think it would be great if they were cut in half to be a bit more manageable. If anyone is interesting in helping with that project, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment