Monday, May 16, 2011

Snacks

I hope I am not inundating you with requests for snacks, but I tried sending out an email to both of my class group lists and I haven't gotten a single response (usually when I ask for help I have lots of willing volunteers, so I am thinking there has been an issue with the group list emails again).

Anyway, since every child has now had a turn to be the star of the week, we don't have anyone else scheduled to bring in our Wednesday snack. Since the kiddos really look forward to it, I would like to keep having that snack for the rest of the school year. So, I need some help in order to make that happen.

If you want to provide a snack and would like a specific date to send it on let me know, or else just send in a snack that I can keep in the cupboard until needed. Thanks!We now have 22 kiddos in the AM class and 21 in the PM class.

No comments:

Post a Comment